Monday, November 22, 2010

Miya Bailey Tattoos Melvin Todd

This was a long time coming....after the past 2 years I have watched Tattoo artist Melvin Todd (www.melvintodd.com) grow to be one of the best tattoo artists in the country....I have watch his style evolve and it's growing daily... Last week me & Melvin put out heads together... He wanted me to do a chest piece for him...Melvin designed it himself... Which is dope because Melvin's style of drawing make perfect body art....I wanted to stick with his design but at the sametime add a small touch of my own style in there too...I was also honored to also put the City of Ink "Dripping Star" on him.... I really like Melvin Todd and Im glad he's part of our tattoo family. I can't wait to get more work from him myself...














Posted from my iPhone

Location:323 Walker St. Atlanta GA 30313

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this tattoo....yall suck with comments!!

Tia B. said...

A little late...but this is dope! It's so symbolic and beautiful. Wish I had the tolerance for pain to get something so expressive. :)