Saturday, October 2, 2010

Making a Living.... London


I'm just thankful..and humbled by how the people of London are treating us...I can remember like yesterday I was tattooing in the projects of Asheville NC...now I'm booking appointments over in London...with the vision of making my WHOLE family's life better...I want them all to see the world and have the best things...we have felt the pain and struggle now its time for me to buy their FREEDOM...I have tunnel vision..and I give my life to them...The Bailey Family put me here..and I make sure I have their back for LIFE...I love you guys and miss you all...see yall when I return...I do this ALL for you and the City of Ink Movement...world wide...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos are beautiful. Nice way to capture your travels. They tell a story!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.