Sunday, August 29, 2010

Samba's Sleeve on Dark Skin

A lot of artists have problems tattooing darker skin.. I actually find it earlier....the use of negative space & movement helps in making the subject pop more to the surface... This is the method I will be using on City of Ink's shop manager, Samba Sillah....I redid his old BGP/Prophet Family tattoo I did back on 1999-2000 and added an elephant to the front arm...Sophie did the lotus at the bottom of his wrist..the next session I want to add flowers that can be found in Africa as background images... And many even one on his elbow.. I will post more as we go on...much love Samba "Friends & Family" FREE Tattoo weekend





Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome work as always Miya. Can't wait to see the finished product.