Friday, June 11, 2010

Twitter Netwerking

A lot of people don't really know how to use social netwerks to make business moves... Some people just use it to talk shit or be "social" at City of Ink we are taught to use social netwerks like Twitter & Facebook for marketing, promotion, and business reasons... We can be "social" once the people are at the tattoo shop... I woke up this morning with a RT (retweet) that Rick Ross was looking for Tuki Carter on Twitter





I'm sure a lot of people then sent Ricky Ross Tuki's twitter info... I also hit him to make sure he was giving the right info for Tuki


Ross then hit up Tuki @tukicarter from all the RT's coming from people on Twitter that knew Tuki... I called Tuki to wake him up and told him to hit up Ross so he could get part 2 of his tattoo session done asap...Tuki hit him and now it's on again.... See how simple Twitter can be used to "NETWERK" if your not on there playing around.....this is just an example of online marketing




Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

Constant.Momentum said...

Business.

Joy Nichelle Randall said...

Fuck yeah! Thas when twitter is definitely working at its ultimate potential! Love it!

Ain HD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ain HD said...

Yes. Twitter is an amazing tool. I've definitely been able to use Twitter to increase my blog traffic and generate interest in my book. The fact is, you never know who's going to read your posts.

N-Doe said...

Dats wassup...and u r so right Miya we have great tools at our finger tips...if we use them productively....