Friday, March 19, 2010

First night in San Fran...

Me & Samba picked up the rental and headed to the hotel to check in...one of our homegirls called us up and said her and her homeboys were going to Ocean Beach for a Bon fire and she had some weed for us...we got over to the beach... We rolled a nice blunt... And started the fire....it was relaxing and had me reflecting on my life...my wife, my children, my friends, and family and how I can't wait to share moments like these with them all...I remember tattooing on the kitchen table in Erskin street projects now I'm on a beach across the country smoking a blunt over a fire with one of my best friends, Samba....








I will be posting twitpics this whole trip so check put the photos on your right hand side....

Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the two tats I've seen u post pics of ..mermaid n infitity life flow..well that's what I call it anyway.. Look up or ask about "Running Bear" while ur there.. If u want a pro to tat u that's what u need. :) -sole' - (Can't rememmber my password!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for info, I am always looking for something interesting on the Internet, i want to send
photos for your blog

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, intention look audacious for the duration of more interrelated articles soon as its one of my favourite question to read.