Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just got off work..




I just got off work... It's pretty early for me...Samba booked me light today....at first I didn't understand why he booked me small tattoos today.. But as the day flowed I understood why...I just thought about it... I leave Miami and really haven't gotten any rest...damn Samba knows me... He one good shop manager.. Love that brother....all my appointments were cool so it was one of those laidback Thursdays...Sophie and Torry are still at City of Ink... Sophie is doin a Dope tribal story sleeve and chest piece... And torry just finishe his first REAL tattoo.. Outline & smooth shading classic skull and roses... I'm proud of the young man... He will be a good tattoo artist...I'm walking in the rain leaving COI...and I noticed some live soul/jazz coming from 255 Peter St...they have a nice band playing so I had to stop by have a drink and enjoy this live music....it's laid back in here.. The way I like it... Perfect vibe to blog... Enjoying life... Being thankful for the little things.. Damn this band is DOPE... Much love to 255 for this... It was needed...MB


Posted from my iPhone

Location:255 Peters St, Atlanta GA

No comments: