Thursday, January 7, 2010

Monday night...Alone time

Monday I was feeling inspired to draw..but lately I been having a hard time focusing on drawing & painting with other people around..maybe because I'm surrounding people everyday allday at City of Ink & home...so I walk everywhere I go to get that needed "alone" time.. To focus, reflect, and plan my next art & business moves..so Monday I wasn't doing anything but watching TV and checking FB messages and emails... I decided to go over to Art Mondays at the Apache cafe... Every Monday they have live nude models for figure drawing sessions.. Plus some good food...when I walked in I noticed that I knew this weeks figure model...since I knew her it was very easy to get inspired so here are pictures of the play by play...I'm trying to "sketch" more so I hope yall enjoy























I finished the night off with Salmon, cheese grits, cornbread, & wine



Posted from my iPhone

Location:Apache Cafe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First I would like to say the food looks great, especially the Salmon. Your sketching is awsome. I love how you put the two poses together. "God gave her the gift of vision" that's nice. You capture her body definition so well.

2DamTrill said...

Yo that meal looks good as fuk!