Monday, January 11, 2010

Criminal Records

It was a cool Monday... Me & Chaka went over to Little 5 Points...I had to drop by Criminal Records to pick up this months magazines and some comic books...I'm saving money so I can get a private art studio (I really need a place to do my new paintings) so I couldn't buy everything I wanted to buy...but it's cool... I love that store... It reminds me of the old Tower Records (Lenox) in the 90's...toys, magazines, comics, books, music, t-shirts, etc.....I'm a simple man.. It's those little things that keep me happy.. Just wanted to share my day with yall... Goodnight it's 2:46am














Posted from my iPhone

Location:Little 5 Points

3 comments:

Goldi gold said...

Man, I miss tower records fam!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I over precise post. Especially the appellation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.