Thursday, December 3, 2009

$250 Tattoo in Houston




I just finished this small "MB Original" in Houston...it's felt good doing a $250 tattoo again... I do LOVE large tattoos but sometimes smaller pieces are cool too....Texas has been good to me...I met a lot of cool people down here... Even seen an old friend I haven't seen since my college days (she is the one who just got the $250 piece)...I have 2 more tattoos days left in Houston... I can squeeze a few more people after hours just hit my cell 404-644-1912 text me and I will check my message between each tattoo appointment & hit you back....see yall later


Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

I am a huge fan of your work

Syreeta said...

HOTNESS! EVERYONE LOVES IT! THANKS AGAIN MIYA FOR A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART

SYREETA
D1V1NE

Anonymous said...

Loving my new "artwork" Glad things worked out that I was able to get it done. Yes folks were "jealous" you made it really nice just like you said you would. Looking to add on in 2010!...Take care you are indeed a wonderful artist and spirit to be around. Peacefulgrve