Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful....




Some days I rather be alone, listening to John Coltrane or Coldplay painting my soul out...but it don't work that way.. I have 2 MAJOR tattoo artists today... Each tattoo session will be 4-5 hours each so I won't be painting today....that thought of me having to work allnight use to get me down...but the more I talk to other people in this industry the more thankful I get for the appointments & clientele I do have... I remember when I had to do "walk-ins" waiting and hoping I was the artist they picked to let me do their tattoo....almost 17 years later I have a waiting list...I still don't see the big deal about what I do, but I'm thankful that the people do...they fly in from London, Paris, NY, LA, Chicago, Germany, DC, NC, San Fran, etc just for my work....I'm still humbled and amazed by the distance they will come to get my art work on their body...I'm honored and thankful for them all for supporting my dreams, keeping me out the streets, and for helping me provide for my family.... I'm thankful.. And happy I have you all... I hope it felt in every tattoo I do...


Posted from my iphone

No comments: