Friday, November 6, 2009

Marketing...







Tattoo artists (and others) write me all the time about "marketing" tips to bring more traffic to their business... I was told "common sense isn't the same for everyone...my secret is I keep creative minds around me...For example Corey stepped out the box to promote his Mach 5 EP by using condoms...it didn't cost alot but it got the message across...I myself used the Internet, social netwerks, blogs, & forums to promote my tattoos, art, and lifestyle and it worked for me....I didn't have the free time to hit the streets so I didn't focus on Atlanta, I targeted people in other cities instead of keeping the "local" mindstate...I asked myself how can I reach the people in London, LA, San Fran, DC, NY, Toyko, Etc? And the answer was common sense to me....the Internet....and for the locals we used posters, pins, condoms, art shows, whatever it took...the greatest tip in the tattoo business is NEVER focus on the city your shop is in.. Focus on the people in different states... When they see people flying from other places just to get your work... THEN your city will follow you just to see what all the fuss is for....


Posted from my iphone

1 comment:

The Reason said...

I always tell people is that the best person to talk to about your relationship is the person that you're in the relationship with...I'm happy for you...