Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lastnight @ Tongue & Groove




It's no secret, I don't like night clubs or really don't like being around a lot of people. But lastnight was cool, the party was GREAT. So many people were there it was crazy..The promoters and the people showed City of Ink a lot of love...I was honored to be apart of this party...I don't know when I will do another party or even go to another night club but lastnight inspired me...to hear the voices of the people and to shake the hands and hug my people was a blessing...being a country boy from Asheville, NC alot has changed in my life and it showed last night...if a kid born in the projects can make it anyone can....Thank you Urban Ink magazine, Furious Ent, Makeup by Tierra, and Tongue & Groove for supporting the COI Movement...many blessings yall!

hmmmm I might start going out more....the people inspire the art...and change is good.


2 comments:

Goldi gold said...

Glad it work out fam. Shit I ain't even glad. I knew that shit wouyld work out as usual. Keep connecting with the people fam
100

M.O.B.B. said...

i second that.