Monday, April 6, 2009

LOVE...friendship..and Loyalty

I try to surround myself with positive souls only. I have some really good friends in my life, even some of the groupies who aren't really into the art movement are cool ass hell...and everyone services a purpose. I believe everyone cross paths for a reason, good or bad..we learn from each other. I have an open mind so I welcome anyone in my world who is willing to have an open mind and don't judge others...my friends are good to me...my family is good to me...I'm really blessed. Even the people I have cut off for personal reasons, I'm also thankful for them for teaching me lessons in life...Everytime I walk into City of Ink I can feel LOVE...that place was fueled by love. We didn't have any money, but we had love for each other, and we worked VERY hard to make sure it was a perfect place for people new to our lifestyle. I just want to thank City of ink, The Bailey Family, The Prophet Family, Binkis, Jungle 45, Patchwerks, Asheville, and THE PEOPLE for believing in me...the older I grow the happier I become....I feed off of life..and I wish everyone would find their inner peace inside...because I'm working on my inner peace with SELF....

1 comment:

M.O.B.B. said...

blood is relative. family is love.