Friday, March 13, 2009

City of Ink in INKED magazine "MARCH 24th"

A follow tattoo artist hit me on myspace today. He told me he had his hands on a copy of the April issues of INKED magazine and City of Ink is on page 100...of course I was excited because Inked is my favorite tattoo magazine. He dropped by the shop today to let me read the article...they did a lot of airbrush work on our photo BUT the article was perfectly written, thanks to the writer, Adam (who interviewed me years ago for Beyond Race Magazine based out of NY) dreams are coming true...last week Playboy hit me up and they have put City of Ink of their "A-LIST" of tattoo shops in America...good news and blessings keep coming our way....wait until you see the reality show...man!!

4 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

Playboy? wow!!!!

Copasetic_Soul said...

BIG BIG UPS....

Goldi gold said...

word Money!!!

Unknown said...

It's on sale NOW...Goldi Gold said he picked his up at Borders BOoks on Ponce.