Friday, January 16, 2009

New Piece I'm working on.....



Check out this new piece I'm working on. It was fun ass hell to do. Sorry the photos aren't so good. My camera was dead so my homeboy had to use his cellphone. Once I add the background I will post better quality pics. I'm thinking about keeping the warrior in black & grey and using full color in the background to make the image pop out and stand out alone. He drove down from my hometown of Asheville, NC to get this piece so I was honored...thank you bruh, see you for part 2.

6 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

so much detail! good shat!

Authentically U said...

Wow!! Thanks for sharing! That looks beautiful!

M.O.B.B. said...

can't wait for my next piece. dope.

brook lynne carter. said...

Hey miya, its brook-i found your blogspot the other day so I wanted to reference and write about you on my own blog since I get so many questions about the "carpe diem". Anyway, check it out. Absolutebrook.blogspot.com ill come by the shop soon and check on ya!*

legacy tattoo said...

thats TIGHT!

Lola S Kane said...

You are such a talented artist...:)