Monday, January 5, 2009

Daydreaming....

Thinking back to my high school days I remember looking out the classroom window and daydreaming about life outside of the mountains of Asheville, NC. I wondered what the world was like and why some of my friends never wondered about it at all. I would dream about Atlanta, New York, and LA wondering if a country boy would make it in a big city. Those dreams kept me up at night and had me doing no school work in the day. Visions of freedom and getting out the hood flooded my mind. Daydreaming balanced my life and helped me become the artist I am today. So when your child is daydreaming don't stop them...they are just creating their own dreams and those same dreams will transfrom into reality....Much love to all my daydreamers...keep dreaming, I love you.

2 comments:

Authentically U said...

No wonder your a creative genious!! That was absolutely beautiful!! I daydream often too!!

AssertiveWit said...

I love this girls music! And this was a VERY suiting song for your blog...